Thursday, April 21, 2005

a word about the title

I ought to mention something about the title. It's not actually mine - it's nicked off a good friend called Alex. Now he's not a big talker most of the time, but you can be sure that when he does say something, it's going to be a pearler.

We were walking back from Sankey's Soap in Manchester, and we were discussing... kids TV themes, I think. We were all trying to outdo each other with more obscure challenges, and he was astounding. Rhubarb and Custard, Button Moon - he was even the only one able to remember the entire Telebugs theme tune. I couldn't believe how he could remember all this stuff, but he dismissed me with a simple:

"My mind is a skip of information."

Biscuit.

Now, I should really have asked his permission to use it. But to do that, I would have had to tell him that I had a blog. And then he would have wanted to read it. Which means that I would have to make this readable. Not very likely, I think you'll agree.

So, if you happen across this, sorry Alex. But good title, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home